From Ara Irititja KMS Wiki
Welcome to Keeping Culture Knowledge Management System Community Wiki
This Community Wiki is being developed for, and by, Keeping Culture KMS Users. The objectives of this informative and expanding resource is to:
- educate Users about using and managing their software,
- inform Users about software updates and future development pathways,
- discuss archival techniques and procedures, and
- build a community of Users to help shape the future of the software.
If you are new to Keeping Culture KMS or want to learn more about the softwares capabilities, we encourage you to visit the Keeping Culture KMS website or read About the Software and Frequently Asked Questions pages.
Who's using Keeping Culture KMS
If you are using Keeping Culture KMS and what to tell the world about your project, here is your oppertunity to do so:
- Ara Irititja, Pitjantjatjara Council Aboriginal Organisation and The South Australian Museum.
- Community Stories, Northen Territory Library.
Contributor to this Wiki
You are encouraged to contribute your knowledge and experience to this Community Wiki. By contributing you can help others learn and achieve an invaluable archival resource for their user groups.